Nominations are now open!
Do you know a student with exceptionalities who shines? Nominate them for a 2015 Yes I Can Award!
Nominations are due October 31, 2014.
Download the Nomination Form.
You can fill out the online nomination form. First, be sure you've logged into the website. Those that aren't CEC members will need to use the create a new account button. After you've logged in, you can fill out the form. Note: When completing the form, use only the next page and previous page buttons and not the back button on your browser. Using the back button on your browser will result in loss of information. Incomplete forms can be saved using the save button. These forms can be found under the "my forms" tab in your profile.
Don't have a student to nominate? Share this information with your friends and colleagues!
Each 2015 Yes I Can Award winner will:
- Attend a special awards ceremony and celebration at the CEC 2015 Convention & Expo and participate in a special field trip in San Diego.
- Receive two-night hotel accommodations.
- Receive a Yes I Can statue.
- Be featured on CEC’s website.
- Be asked to share his/her story to help promote the Yes I Can Awards program and to generally advocate for children and youth with disabilities and/or gifts and talents.
Everyone is a winner! Every student nominated for the Yes I Can Awards will receive a certificate of accomplishment from CEC.
Please email YesICan@cec.sped.org
Show your support for the Yes I Can Awards by purchasing CEC's Yes I Can Bands. Priced at $4, each set contains two bands. All proceeds benefit the program. Buy yours today!