Expectations for English Language Arts (ELA)
are daunting, especially if you work with students with moderate to severe disabilities.
For only $179, the online conference on Common Core ELA Standards: Instructional Strategies to Support Students with Complex Needs will provide you with everything you need to make sure the right supports are in place to help all students, including:
- Facilitating comprehension and critical thinking across the entire curriculum
- Creating strategies for standards-aligned writing instruction
- Teaching reading, writing and speaking in inclusive secondary settings
- Ensuring college and career readiness in ELA
- 24/7 access to content. Recorded lectures by ELA expert presenters will be available on demand, so watch and listen on your own time and in your own space, even on a mobile device.
- Online = NO travel time/expense. The total cost for this professional development is $179 – no travel, no hotels. And there’s no time away from the classroom.
- Expert advice. ELA expert presenters will be available during live webinars, and also through online discussions – and you can connect and share with conference attendees on common questions, issues and solutions.
- Resources. Download, print, save and/or share handouts from all lectures, along with resources recommended by ELA expert presenters.
- Credit. Up to 9 hours of credit is available.