University/College Classroom Package
Faculty members who plan to use CEC materials in their classroom (journal articles, resources, recorded webinars, etc.) can request a heavily reduced membership rate for students in their classes so they can have access to those materials. In doing so, students will be directed to use a promo code when joining or renewing CEC. This membership also includes a $1 million Student Educator Professional Liability insurance for practicum and student-teaching experiences.
Eligibility requirements apply for insurance. To learn more visit www.ftj.com/CEC
*Basic membership does not include free access to any CEC webinars
To ensure your students receive the discounted rate, provide your information here. You will be provided information to include in your syllabus/website.
If a faculty member has directed you to become a full or premier member in order to have access to CEC materials during class, please get the discount codes here.
Basic Membership includes:
- Student Educator Professional Liability Insurance ($1 million policy)
- TEACHING Exceptional Children (TEC) Online (research-to-practice journal)
- Exceptional Children Online (empirical research journal)
- Special Education Today including Education Policy updates, the weekly member newsletter
- CEC’s exclusive online All-Member Forum
- Access to Resource library and recorded Quick Takes
- Member Savings on professional development, publications and resources
- Access to join Special Interest Divisions (optional and additional dues apply)
- State/Provincial Unit Membership (U.S. and Canada only)
- Preferred Member Pricing on Insurance Programs (available through Forrest T. Jones & Company)
- Access to the CEC Career Center, the largest job bank on the internet devoted exclusively to special education professionals
Full Membership includes ALL Basic benefits plus:
- Access to all recorded webinars in CEC Learning
Premier Membership includes ALL Basic and Full benefits plus:
- Access to All Live and Recorded Webinars in CEC Learning
For additional questions contact our Member Services team at (888) 232-7733 or Service@cec.sped.org