Candidates for the 2013 Election
Your Vote = Your Voice! Exercise your right to vote and maybe win a Kindle Fire! It’s time to elect new CEC leaders, so help guide the direction of our professional organization.
The membership-wide election for the CEC 2014 Board of Directors is open! You have until Oct. 28 to speak your mind and help CEC choose its future leaders.
CEC leadership must represent the beliefs and values of our members – each one of us has a voice in electing CEC’s future leaders. Our goal for 2013 is to increase the voting response from CEC's membership to 10%. We can do it!
Here’s what you need to know:
- The voting period is Sept. 30-Oct. 28, 2013.
- Ballots have been sent electronically from CECvote@directvote.net to all members with email addresses. A paper ballot will be sent if we do not have your email address.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify or add your email and update contact information.
- All eligible CEC voters who vote in this election will be entered to win one of 2 Kindle Fires. Two names will be randomly selected by Survey & Ballot Systems (SBS).
- Vote online! It’s fast, easy and it’s green!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Board of Directors
Member-at-Large, Diverse, Ethnic and Multicultural Groups
Student Representative to the Representative Assembly