Yes I Can Awards
For 38 years, CEC has recognized children and youth with exceptionalities who have demonstrated their determination and achievements in multiple ways. The Yes I Can Program has continued to grow and change since its inception in 1982, with more than 40,000 children and young adults recognized at the national, state, and/or provincial level.
Meet the 2020 Recipients
Community & School Activities Category
Each Yes I Can Award recipient will:
- Attend a special awards ceremony and celebration at the CEC 2021 Convention & Expo in Baltimore, MD.
- Receive two nights of hotel accommodations.
- Receive a Yes I Can certificate and gift of recognition.
- Be featured on CEC’s convention website.
- Be asked to share his/her story to help promote the Yes I Can
Awards program and to generally advocate for children and youth with
disabilities and/or gifts and talents.
If you have any questions about the Yes I Can Awards program, please contact Alex Garvey at email@example.com.