Expectations for English Language Arts (ELA) in the new standards can feel daunting, especially if you work with students with complex instructional needs.
For only $179, the online conference on Common Core ELA Standards: Instructional Strategies to Support Students with Complex Needs will provide you with two week’s worth of everything you’ll need to make sure the right supports are in place to help all students, including:
- Practical steps for moving students toward critical thinking
- How to facilitate comprehension across the curriculum
- Standards-aligned writing instruction
- Teaching reading, writing and speaking in inclusive secondary settings
- Ensuring college and career readiness in ELA
- 24/7 access to content. Recorded lectures by ELA expert presenters will be available on demand, so watch and listen on your own time and in your own space, even on a mobile device.
- Online = NO travel time/expense. The total cost for this professional development is $179 – no travel, no hotels. And there’s no time away from the classroom.
- Expert advice. ELA expert presenters will be available during live webinars, and also through online discussions – and you can connect and share with conference attendees on common questions, issues and solutions.
- Resources. Download, print, save and/or share handouts from all lectures, along with resources recommended by ELA expert presenters.
- Credit. Up to 12 hours of credit is available.