ACT 48 HOURS AVAILABLE AT CEC 2014
CEC has partnered with the Pennsylvania Training and Technical Assistance Network (PATTAN) to provide Act 48 hours for the convention. If you are subject to Pennsylvania Act 48 requirements, you’ll follow the Professional Development Hours (PDH) procedures below. Your qualifying Act 48 hours will be reported to the Act 48 system within 30 days of the conclusion of the convention. Please note: poster sessions and exhibitor showcase sessions are not acceptable for Act 48 hours.
What are the requirements to receive Act 48 credit?
- You must be registered for the CEC 2014 Convention.
- You must attend a session in full to claim it. (The reporting system will not allow you to claim two sessions that overlap in time.)
How will I claim credit?
- Once the convention begins, you’ll log into the CEC web site and enter each convention session you attend. Specific instructions will be provided to registrants.
- You’ll have through Monday, April 28, to enter all your sessions. You may enter them as you go, or wait until you’re home.
- Be sure to keep good personal records of all the sessions you attend.
- There is no charge to use the tracking system, receive a transcript, or receive CEC PDHs (including Act 48 hours).
What will my transcript include?
Your transcript will list all the sessions you attended, the duration in hours of each one, and the total number of PDHs you earned. Your PDH transcript also serves as a confirmation of attendance document.