Please note: The nominations cycle for 2014 is now closed. 2014 Yes I Can recipients will be selected and all nominees notified in early January 2014. Thank you to everyone who nominated a deserving student for a Yes I Can Award.
The Yes I Can Awards honor children and youth with exceptionalities who shine. CEC has recognized the accomplishments of thousands of students since the program started in 1982.
Get inspired! Read about our past award recipients.
Each 2014 Yes I Can Award winner will:
- Attend a special awards ceremony and celebration at the CEC 2014 Convention & Expo and participate in a special field trip in Philadelphia.
- Receive two-night hotel accommodations.
- Receive a Yes I Can statue.
- Receive a letter of congratulations from the CEC President.
- Be featured on CEC’s website.
- May be asked to share his/her story to help promote the Yes I Can Awards program and to generally advocate for children and youth with disabilities and/or gifts and talents.
Everyone is a winner! Every student nominated for the Yes I Can Awards will receive a certificate of accomplishment from CEC.
Please email YesICan@cec.sped.org
Show your support for the Yes I Can Awards by purchasing CEC's Yes I Can Bands. Priced at $4, each set contains two bands. All proceeds benefit the program. Buy yours today!