Nominations are now open!
Do you know a student with exceptionalities who shines? Nominate them for a Yes I Can Award!
We’ve made nominating a deserving student super easy! Read over the Yes I Can Award Eligibility and Process
document below and then fill out the Yes I Can Award Nomination Form.
Nominations are due Nov. 7, 2016.
Each Yes I Can Award winner will:
- Attend a special awards ceremony and celebration at the CEC 2017 Convention and Expo in Boston
- Receive two-night hotel accommodations.
- Receive a Yes I Can statue.
- Be featured on CEC’s website.
- Be asked to share his/her story to help promote the Yes I Can
Awards program and to generally advocate for children and youth with
disabilities and/or gifts and talents.
Everyone is a winner! Every student nominated for the Yes I Can Awards will receive a certificate of accomplishment from CEC.
Recipients will be notified in early 2017.
Thank you for your nomination!