The Yes I Can awards honor children and youth with exceptionalities who shine. CEC has recognized the accomplishments of thousands of students since the program started in 1982.
Nominations for the 2016 Yes I Can Awards are now closed. All nominators will receive notification of the committee's selections in January.
Meet the 2015 Yes I Can Award Recipients.
Each 2016 Yes I Can recipient will:
- Attend a special awards ceremony and celebration at the CEC 2016 Convention & Expo in St. Louis.
- Receive two nights of hotel accommodations.
- Receive a Yes I Can star trophy.
- Be featured on CEC’s website.
- Be asked to share his/her story to help promote the Yes I Can program and to help CEC advocate for children and youth with disabilities and/or gifts and talents.
No one goes away empty-handed! Every student nominated for the Yes I Can awards will receive a certificate of accomplishment from CEC.
Help give the gift of recognition - donate to the Yes I Can program!