The Yes I Can! Awards honor children and youth with exceptionalities who shine. The accomplishments of thousands of children and youth have been recognized since the program’s inception in 1982.
Show your support of students with exceptionalities by purchasing CEC's new Yes I Can! Bands. Priced at $4, each set contains two bands. All proceeds benefit the program. Buy yours today!
Make a donation! Support Yes I Can!
2014 Nominations are Now Open!
- CEC selects 21 winners, ages 2-21, for their outstanding achievements in:
- School and Community Activities
- 2014 Nominations are due Oct. 18, 2013, with nominees and nominators notified of the results in early January.
Each 2014 Yes I Can! Award winner will:
- Attend a special awards ceremony and celebration at the CEC 2014 Convention & Expo and participate in a special field trip in Philadelphia.
- Receive two nights' accommodations at the hotel in which the awards ceremony will be held.
- Receive a statue.
- Receive a letter of congratulations from the CEC President.
- Be featured in CEC Today, CEC’s member e-newsletter.
- Be featured on CEC’s website.
- Possibly be asked to share his or her story to promote the Yes I Can! Awards program and to generally advocate for children and youth with disabilities.
But everyone is a winner. Each individual nominated for the Yes I Can! Awards will receive a certificate of accomplishment.
Please help promote the Yes I Can! Award Nominations. You may use this flyer
or link to www.cec.sped.org/yesican
If you have questions about the Yes I Can! Awards, please contact Andrea Elkin at email@example.com or 703-264-9481.